Ⅰ. Listening Comprehension
Directions: In section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.
1. A. A shop assistant. B. A dentist. C. An cloarician. D. A bank clerk.
2. A. The exam score. B. The world news. C. A soccer match. D. A basketball team.
3. A. At a post office. B. At a flower shop.
C. At a department store. D. At a bus station.
4. A. 5 hours. B. 7 hours. C. 9 hours. D. 10 hours.
5. A. Tim’s not seriously injured.
B. Tim will get to the hospital quickly.
C. The woman’s heard all about Tim’s illness.
D. The woman doesn’t know how Tim is now.
6. A. She isn’t in the mood to travel. B. France is too far for family holiday.
C. Family holiday no longer interests her. D. She has had too many holidays this year.
7. A. The cost was reasonable. B. The cost was unbelievably high.
C. She likes the hotel. D. She will stay overnight.
8. A. Disappointment B. Disapproval. C. Sympathy. D. Passion.
9. A. The man is too forgetful. B. The man shouldn’t get annoyed.
C. The man has too many keys. D. The man should attend more lessons.
10. A. He wants to live in apartments. B. He thinks his signature is unnecessary.
C. He has already signed a contract. D. He doesn’t always say what he means.
Directions: In Section B, you will hear two short passages, and you will be asked three questions on each of the passages. The passages will be read twice, but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers on your paper and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard.
Questions 11 through 13 are based on the following introduction.
11. A. White masters. B. African slaves. C. Native dancers. D. Sport trainers.
12. A. Having kung fu experience. B. Being able to sing and play music.
C. Wearing a green belt. D. Being strong and able to balance well.
13. A. He uses his hands to keep the balance.
B. He doss contact with his opponent.
C. He is kicked by his opponent. D. He is pushed out of the circle.
Questions 14 through 16 are based on the following passage
14. A. Great guests and talk to hotel staff.
B. Have breakfast and examine room service.
C. Prepare for the meeting and write new reports.
D. Review the previous night’s reports and check emails.
15. A. Saying hello to every guest. B. Considering different bath requirements.
C. Dining with a different staff member. D. Holding various operational meetings.
16. A. A day’s life of a hotel manager. B. The daily routine at a hotel.
C. Hotel service and improvement. D. Meetings attended by a hotel massager.
Directions: In Section C, you will hear two longer conversations. The conversations will be read twice. After you hear each conversation, you are required to fill in the numbered blanks with the information you have heard. Write your answers on your answer sheet.
Blanks 17 through 20 are based on the following conversation.
Complete the form. Write ONE WORD for each answer.
Patient’s name: Mr. 17
Symptoms: Awful 18 and a terrible cough
Doctor’s suggestion: One spoonful of cough 20 every 4 hours for the next five days.
Blanks 21 through 24 are based on the following conversation.
Complete the form. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
What does the man ask the woman to do?
To 21 .
What does Iaml Wyndham write?
Why do the main characters in the story join a group of people?
Because they hope to start 23 .
Between whom will there be some conflict in the story?
Between people and 24 .
回答:2010年北京高考英语听力原文 第一节 Text 1 W: Congratulations! I hear you are going to join the army. M: Thanks. But actually, it's my twin brother who's going to join the ...
回答:最新2010年湖南高考英语新题型全解读课件(89张幻灯) 部分内容预览: Cracking the CEE New English TestBy Li Yu from Yali High School2010年的高考是湖南省实施新...
回答:2010山东卷(全国卷)英语高考试题听力录音原文1. M: Do you have any plans for the weekend, Dorothy? Would you like to join me for an outing?W: Thanks, but I am going ...